Saturday, February 7, 2009

Author’s Note

That which is contained in this book is solely my responsibility. Any opinions or views expressed by me in this book are those for which I alone am responsible. The selecting, editing and arrangement of works cited in this work are those of my choosing, and all emphasis within such quoted works are totally my responsibility.

I also wish to make clear that this is not a publication of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or any religious, political, or governmental organization. The opinions and views expressed in this publication are those for which I alone am responsible.

All scriptural quotations contained in this work are taken from the King James Version of the Holy Bible and the scriptural Standard Works of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
--Joseph W. Grammer

No comments: